Acid and Alkaline by Herman Aihara
Herman Aihara has succeeded in his attempt to integrate the concepts and philosophies underlying Western and Eastern health science. Together they make a unified and practical approach which when applied to life leads to balanced health. This book provides a detailed look into the acid alkaline principle, how to determine acid and alkaline forming foods, charts for balancing meals by acid and alkaline, sections on dietary treatments, plus recommendations to stop or prevent cancer growth.
This is a great book on acid/alkaline balance in the body. It is technical, but quite readable -- written by a Japanese man, Herman Aihara. Towards the end of this short book, he gets somewhata little more philosophical -- inserting gems of Japanese wisdom.
In a section on Fatigue and Acidity, otherwise devoted to biochemistry -- he wraps it up with:
"Walking or gardening in the early morning will be the best exercise and result in a tireless body and a joyous and healthy life".
"Of hard work, gardening with bare feet is best."
We also recommend:
- Unlimited Energy by Jacquelyn Lyon
- Legacy of Wellness Cookbook
- Magnetic Quarterlies Education by Dr William Philpott
- Critical Review of Currently Practiced Magnetic Therapy -Philpott
- Cancer - The Magnetic Answer - Philpott
- The Biomagnetic Handbook - Philpott
- Scientific research has demonstrated “that the use of an acute, localized static magnetic field of moderate strength can result in significant reduction of swelling when applied immediately after an inflammatory injury.” Furthermore, “the magnetic field could induce vessel relaxation in tissues with constrained blood supply, ultimately increasing blood flow.” When this happens, it may result in increasing oxygenation and nutrient delivery to the area as well as increased cellular waste removal. ϯ
- Properly designed magnetic therapy involves both the polarity and placement of the magnets in the product to provide the best possible therapeutic support for the area of the body the product is intended for.
- Place the Pur North Pole (-) polarity of the magnet to the body, and consider the size and placement of the magnets to create a consistent Pur North (-) polarity field.
- This is designed to influence cells in the area, and which flow through the area, of the magnet to be more (-) polarity which is the state of a healthy cell. ϯ
- Philosophy of Technology: Health and balance is our natural state. Our bodies were created with innate wisdom, and sometimes just a tiny nudge in the right direction is often all that is necessary to bring the body back into balance. Proper magnetic therapy has been proven to enhance the body’s natural ability to heal itself, not just masking the symptoms as many other treatments do in our modern day world. We believe magnetic therapy provides just this sort of nudge in the right direction. ϯ
Satisfaction Guarantee and Warranty
If you are not completely satisfied with your magnetic products for any reason, we will refund the purchase price of the products if they are sent back to us within 90 days. Sometimes you may achieve results quickly and sometimes it may take longer. Returned products must be in “reasonable” condition. Products that have been washed in a washer or otherwise intentionally dismantled may not be refunded at our discretion.
Magnetic products are warranted to be free of defect in construction for 1 year. Magnetic mattress pads are warranted for 5 years.
We do not make any direct claims about the intended use or performance of our products.
Our products are not being sold as medical devices, or to replace any required medications.
If you have a question not answered here, we invite you to email us.
If you find you must return an item for size or other reason, please click here to contact us and receive the correct address for returns.
ϯ These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.