As a woman’s body ages, she begins to experience hormonal changes with symptoms related to menopause. Many women find relief through dietary supplements for hormonal balance. ϯ Below you will find knowledge and information to help you learn how adding a menopause support supplement to your diet may support a woman’s healthy body.
- Natural Herbs & Botanicals Formula for Hormonal Balance ϯ
- 30 or 90 Vegan Tablets
- Suitable for vegans
- Gluten free - soy free
- 100% extract formula
- Combines the wisdom of Eastern and Western herbalism ϯ
- Each tablet contains extracts of: Black Cohosh Root, Dong Quai, Licorice Root, Chaste Tree Berry, Red Clover Herb, Golden Eye Grass Rhizome, Epimedum Herb, Ba Ji Tian Root, Chinese Cork Tree, Zhi Ma Rhizome, Gamma-Oryzanol,Hesperidin Complex
- Designed to support women through the transition of menopause ϯ
- See Product Label/Supplement Facts (below) for additional details
- CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, crustacean shellfish or fish. Suitable for vegans
Menopause Support Formula
As a woman nears menopause, hormonal levels change and can fluctuate, creating symptoms such as night sweats, hot flashes, irritability, and insomnia. Our Menopause Support formula is a 100 percent extract blend of 12 herbs and botanicals designed to help maintain hormonal balance and equilibrium which may help promote emotional and physical well-being. ϯ
Why This Formula?
Recent developments in hormonal therapy have made natural treatment options more attractive for some women. AVivoPur® Active Menopause Support Formula is designed to work with the body to ease a woman’s transition through menopause. Our formula is constructed only of high quality extracts which guarantee the potency and purity of the active components of our herbs and botanicals. ϯ
Our product is vegan-friendly and free of artificial chemicals and known food allergens, including soy, commonly used in women’s formulas.
Read the AVivoPur® eBook: "7 Caregiving Joys & Challenges"
ϯ These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.