Vitamin C is a one of the essential vitamins needed for healthy body function.ϯ Below you will find knowledge and information to help you learn how adding a Vitamin C supplement to your diet may support your healthy lifestyle.
- Fun Tangy Orange Flavor
- 30 Chewable Vegan Tablets - Vegan Diet Compatible
- Gluten Free
- Made with real oranges
- Each tablet contains 100 mg Vitamin C.
- See Product Label/Supplement Facts (below) for additional details
- Contains NO: artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, wheat, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, crustaceans, shellfish, fish or animal products.
Chewable Vitamin C tablets are a great way to supply children with an essential nutrient. Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant that may enhance the immune system to protect against infections. It is water soluble and cannot be made by the body so it must be replenished daily. ϯ
Why This Formula?
Our Cee Bites have a sweet and tangy flavor made for kids but great for the whole family. Cee Bites are formulated with a tasty, tangy orange flavor from real orange juice and low glycemic sweeteners.
We obtain all of our ingredients from natural sources and Cee Bites is guaranteed to be vegetarian friendly and gluten free with no soy, wheat, nuts or animal products. ϯ
Also consider our Vitamin C 1000mg with Rose Hips
About Vitamin C
Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid is what gives citrus fruit its “tang”. Vitamin C supports the immune system and helps to block the activity of free radicals by acting as an antioxidant. It may stimulate the activities of white blood cells to help fight infections. ϯ
Vitamin C may help support the body and has been used to protect against:
- Gum and Tooth disease (periodontal disease, dental caries)
- Skin disorders
- Joint disorders (arthritis, bursitis)
- Eye diseases (glaucoma, cataracts)
- Blood vessel and heart disorders (clotting disorder, heart attack, stroke, cholesterol disturbance)
Some of these disorders occur mainly in adults, but may occur in children as well. ϯ
Vitamin C is largely found in foods such as fruits and vegetables like citrus, peppers, cruciferous vegetables and tropical fruits. In order to get the same amount of Vitamin C in one of our Cee Bites, a child would need to eat 4 or more servings of citrus, 8 servings of papaya or more than one whole bell pepper.
ϯ These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.