Most people do not enough vitamins, amino acids, or other nutrients in their diet. Food based vitamins can help fill in some of our nutritional blanks. ϯ Below you will find knowledge and information to help you learn how adding a food-based vitamin supplement to your diet may support your healthy lifestyle.
- Probiotic-based Whole Cell Protein Matrix ϯ
- 60 Vegan capsules - Vegan Diet Compatible
- Gluten free - soy free
- Each capsule contains over 1.2 grams of food based whole cell protein matrix with essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids and other nutrients
- See Product Label/Supplement Facts (below) for additional details.
- Contains NO: artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, wheat, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, crustaceans, shellfish, fish or animal products.
Why This Formula?
aVivoPur Food-Based Mega-Multivitamin is the best of our premier products. In addition to the multiple vitamins, our formula provides trace metals, minerals, amino acids and natural plant extracts with vital phytonutrients. It is formulated using a special fermentation process which preserves bio-active peptides and micronutrients to provide food-based nutrition and not a chemical supplement. It is also soy-free and vegetarian. ϯ
Despite the fact that many Americans are overweight, many are also vitamin-deficient. We no longer eat from the garden and most of our food is transported hundreds, if not thousands of miles before we eat it. A lot of people try to make up for a poor diet but taking a simple multi-vitamin which is a great start but may not be enough. Our Food-Based Mega-Multivitamin has benefits that “regular” vitamins don’t provide. ϯ
About Food-based Vitamins
If we were still living in times where we grew our own food in our gardens and on our farms, we probably wouldn’t need supplements. Eating vegetables from the garden, eggs from the chicken coop or grain harvested in the field – hours after it was gathered ensured that we maintained all of the nutritional benefits that food has to offer. ϯ
Unfortunately, that isn’t so in today’s fast paced world. Our vegetables and fruits are grown in depleted soils by the ton, picked too early, refrigerated and shipped all over the country or even internationally – to be eaten weeks or months later. Food that is stored, shipped, and refrigerated, loses much of its nutritional content. ϯ
Supplementation with simple vitamins is a step in the right direction, but it doesn’t provide all of the nutrition that the actual food would supply. Plants are loaded with anti-oxidants, enzymes, bioflavonoids and other natural phytonutrients that aren’t easily found in multi-vitamins – unless they are food-based. Our Food-Based Mega-Multivitamin is made from actual food that has been specially processed to preserve more of the nutritional content in a probiotic-based whole cell protein matrix. ϯ
Some of the “extra” benefits of our food based vitamin include:
- Innate Response Blend – Boswellia, Rosemary, Ginger and Rhizomes for healthy immune function and inflammatory response ϯ
- Green Leaf Blend – Alfalfa and Parsley as “green food” high in chlorophyll
- Cellular and Skin Protection Blend – Blueberry, Cranberry and Watercress for anti-oxidant protection ϯ
It also contains amino acids and trace metals that are essential but not normally found in other vitamins – all in an organic, soy-free, vegan supplement. ϯ
ϯ These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.