Green tea has been recognized for its health benefits for thousands of years. It is high in antioxidants and may be beneficial in assisting weight loss. ϯ Below you will find knowledge and information to help you learn how adding a Green Tea supplement to your diet may support your healthy lifestyle.
- For Antioxidant Activity & Healthy Weight Management ϯ
- 60 Vegan Capsules - Vegan Diet Compatible
- Gluten Free
- Each capsule contains 250 mg green tea extract
- Standardized to Provide 90% Polyphenols
- Benefits immune, cholesterol and cellular health ϯ
- Can help boost metabolism to assist in weight loss ϯ
- Encapsulated in a color-free, vegetarian capsule
- See Product Label/Supplement Facts (below) for additional details
- Contains NO: artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, wheat, eggs, gluten, milk, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, crustaceans, shellfish, or fish.
Green Tea Extract
In addition to its history as a beverage, green tea has been used as a health aid for centuries and can provide antioxidant activity and weight loss assistance. ϯ
Why This Formula?
Green Tea Extract contains 250 mg of green tea extract or as much of the beneficial polyphenols as 6 to 8 cups of brewed green tea. Our product is standardized to be 90 percent polyphenols with a guarantee of at least 70 percent catechins and 50 percent epigallocatechin (ECGC). ϯ
This product is vegetarian friendly and free of artificial chemicals and known food allergens.
About Green Tea
Green tea is one of three basic varieties of tea which include black, green, and oolong. Documentation shows that green tea has been used for health benefits for at least 4,000 years all across India and Asia. It has been used in Asian civilizations for headaches, digestive problems, immune support, fatigue, weight loss and is believed to provide benefits of “youth”.ϯ
Unlike many herbal and nutritional supplements, green tea has been fairly well studied with some promising results. Green tea is also thought to provide some cardiovascular benefits by lowering triglycerides and cholesterol, may provide some protection against multiple types of cancer due to antioxidant activity, and may provide some benefit in the treatment of diabetes. Some research has also shown that green tea may be beneficial in assisting with weight loss programs, mainly due to its caffeine content. ϯ
In order to get the same therapeutic activity as one of our supplement capsules, you would have to drink about 6 cups of brewed tea.
ϯ These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.