Getting enough fiber in your diet can be a challenge, especially with today’s fast-paced lifestyle. ϯ Below you will find knowledge and information to help you learn how adding a fiber supplement to your diet may support your healthy lifestyle.
- Provides Fiber to Support Colon Health & Digestion ϯ
- 12 ounce container
- Suitable for Vegans - Vegan Diet Compatible
- Gluten Free - soy free
- 100% certified organic psyllium
- Provides support for colon health ϯ
- Each serving provides 4 g dietary fiber with 2.7 g soluble fiber
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels for those with levels already within a normal range ϯ
- Steam treated to kill unwanted microbes ϯ
- See Product Label/Supplement Facts (below) for additional details
- Take with full glass of water
- Contains NO: artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, wheat, eggs, gluten, milk, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, crustaceans, shellfish, or fish.
Organic Daily Fiber
Our Organic Daily Fiber is made from 100 percent organic psyllium husks grown in India. It provides an excellent source of both soluble and insoluble fiber, which can help promote proper digestion as well as support healthy cholesterol levels in the body. ϯ
Why this formula?
Organic Daily Fiber uses only naturally-grown psyllium husks. We source this product from native fields in India and guarantee that our product is certified organic and has been steam treated to ensure sterilization. Our product is easy to mix in any beverage of your choice. It can be taken one to three times daily, depending on your needs. ϯ
Like all of our supplements, our product is free of artificial chemicals and common food allergens.
About Psyllium Fiber
Psyllium fiber comes from the plant Plantago ovato. Psyllium is an annual herb that is grown mainly for the seed content which is used feed product for livestock, but the husk has been proven useful as well. Psyllium seeds are surrounded by a fibrous husk which can be taken as a dietary supplement to provide fiber needed to keep the digestive system working normally. ϯ
People with medical disorders that cause constipation may benefit from adding fiber to their diet. Fiber provides additional bulk to the stool which triggers the colon to move in a more efficient manner. In addition, psyllium used as fiber supplement provides both insoluble and soluble fiber which may have some benefit in keeping cholesterol levels in a normal range. ϯ
The average American diet does not often include enough fiber due to over-consumption of processed foods and many suffer from the effects of an irregular intestinal system. Short-term inadequate fiber intake can cause stomach discomfort related to constipation, and over time this can lead to more serious complications in the intestine like diverticulosis & diverticulitis, causing unwanted pain and discomfort. Daily supplementation with psyllium may help. ϯ
ϯ These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.