Vitamin C 1000 Prolonged Release with Rose Hips Item #1135 (141)
Vitamin C is a one of the key vitamins needed for good health. ϯ Below you will find knowledge and information to help you learn how adding a Vitamin C supplement to your diet may support your healthy lifestyle.
- Provides Antioxidant Support ϯ
- 100 Vegan tablets - Vegan Diet Compatible
- Gluten Free
- Each tablet contains 1000 mg Vitamin C and 150 mg Rose Hips.
- See Product Label/Supplement Facts (below) for additional details.
- Contains NO: artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, wheat, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, crustaceans, shellfish, fish or animal products.
Vitamin C 1000
Vitamin C is the “go-to” vitamin for many health issues. Most Americans are deficient in many nutrients and Vitamin C is one of the big ones. Vitamin C is a potent anti-oxidant and can help prevent damage from free radicals – and protect against infections. ϯ
Why This Formula?
Like all of our vitamins, we have sourced aVivopur Vitamin C 1000 from natural ingredients. Our super concentrated formula is a “prolonged release” formula so you get the benefits of Vitamin C – all day. Our product is vegetarian-friendly and contains rose hips for extra anti-oxidant support and can work synergistically with the vitamin. Read more below about the importance of prolonged release. ϯ
About Vitamin C
Vitamin C is also known as ascorbic acid. It is an essential vitamin that must be obtained through the diet or supplementation. It works to support processes in many parts of the body and has been used to treat or prevent:
- Eye diseases (glaucoma, cataracts) ϯ
- Gum and Tooth disease (periodontal disease, dental caries) ϯ
- Infections ϯ
- Skin disorders ϯ
- Joint disorders (arthritis, bursitis) ϯ
- Blood vessel and heard disorders (clotting disorder, heart attack, stroke, cholesterol disturbance) ϯ
- Aging and related decline ϯ
Vitamin C is found in foods such as fruits and vegetables such as citrus, peppers, cruciferous vegetables and tropical fruits but in order to obtain the same amount of Vitamin C that you get from our formula, you would have to eat 8 whole papayas, 15 oranges, or 12 bell peppers. ϯ
Vitamin C is quickly metabolized by the body and immediate release supplements or the vitamins contained in food will be cleared within a few hours. For all-day protection, constant consumption is needed – or a slow-release supplement can be taken. ϯ
ϯ These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.